The ability to quickly collect, analyze and disseminate ISR data is critical to a mission's success. UAVideo Player is a Full Motion Imagery exploitation application that comprises a tightly integrated set of tools with the following functionality: low latency decoding / rendering of STANAG/MISB compliant FMV live streams and telemetry, offline files / On Demand FMV (from RTSP server), DVR (multichannel recording) functionality, Situational Awareness(Google Earth), MISB 0601.X telemetry processing and other advanced tools.
Figure 1.UAVideo Player application.
- Low latency playback of STANAG/MISB compliant FMV live streams (TS over UDP, TS over RTP).
- Multichannel DVR for segmented recording.
- STANAG 4609 file playback.
- Seamless back to back RTSP segments playback from RTSP server (Impleo Stanag On Demand Server)
- MISB 0903 (VMTI - Video Moving Target Indicator and Track Metadata) support.
- Accurate File cutting and segment exporting.
- Situational awareness - 2D maps (online/offline) and 3D (Google Earth). UAV positioning, footprint, area, target, VMTI, etc.
- Synchronous video and telemetry metadata decoding and rendering.
- Custom telemetry overlays.
- Metadata statistics and error reporting.
- Extensible with user's developed plugins.
- STANAG 4609 compliant. MISB 0601.5 UAS Datalink Local Metadata Set support.
Recording live feeds.
Configuring Telemetry Overlay
Situational awareness with Google Earth
Situational awareness with 2D maps
Exporting part of the file
Exporting part of the file.
Channel import from EZ TV / FITIS
Importing channels from Optibase EZTV / FITIS server
Channel import from SAP
Importing channels from SAP
Using custom decoder
Using custom decoder
UAVideo Player Plugins
UAVideo Player Demo is a fully-featured version of the application but has some limitations. In order to lift this time restriction, the software must be activated with the valid license. For more info please see Activating an application
Supported host operating systems
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8