TSRecorder SDK is an easy-to-use software library for recording digital video streams (in MPEG Transport format). It allows you to capture a full broadcast transport stream sent over IP network. The SDK includes demos with complete source code to help you get started with project development.
Figure 1. TSRecorder architecture.
- Live TS over UDP capture.
- Unicast/multicast support.
- Segmentation by time/size.
- GOP alligned segmentation (H.264).
- Continues recording with predefined time window (number of recent segments to keep).
- Stream Timeout and PCR discontinuity notifications.
Main library interface
Getting Started with Stream Recorder.
GOP Aligned Segmentation
H.264 GOP Aligned Segmentation.
TS Stream Recorder Demo is a fully-featured version of the SDK but has a time limitation. In order to lift this restriction, the software must be activated with the valid license. For more info please see Activating an application
Supported host operating systems
- Windows XP, all service packs (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)